IBM Aspera High-Speed File Transfer
Fast, secure and predictable transfers of large files and data sets
IBM Aspera High-Speed File Transfer enables organizations to rapidly transfer large files and data sets—whether structured or unstructured—over an existing WAN infrastructure with predictable, reliable and secure delivery regardless of file size, transfer distance and network conditions.
This file transfer software consists of client and server software packages that can transfer time-critical files across multiple locations—even remote locations using poorly-performing networks.
IBM Aspera High-Speed File Transfer provides:
A high-speed, robust and reliable data transfer solution
- Delivers time-critical transport of very large files and data sets, such as high-definition broadcast videos and high-quality advertising footage, to many global endpoints
- Offers highly scalable server software that supports thousands of concurrent transfer sessions
- Offers multiple client options for initiating high-speed transfers including the web browser plug-in, desktop and point-to-point clients and command line
- Gives users and administrators control over individual transfer rates and bandwidth sharing, and full visibility into bandwidth utilization
A web-based console management application
- Enables centralized control over network-wide transfers, nodes and users with complete visibility into the high-speed transfer environment
- Provides a dashboard overview of all activity and multilevel views of the performance of individual transfers and node activity
- Maintains comprehensive logging for customized reports and auditing
- Allows administrators to monitor and control bandwidth utilization with the adaptive rate control feature that enables fast, automatic discovery of bandwidth capacity and its full utilization while remaining fair to other traffic
- Lets users create automated one-time or recurring transfers including multipoint «smart transfers» that can later be copied, modified and reused
Fast, Adaptive and Secure Protocol (FASP) technology
- Offers a breakthrough transfer protocol that leverages an existing WAN infrastructure and commodity hardware
- Achieves speeds up to hundreds of times faster than FTP and HTTP
- Eliminates the fundamental bottleneck of conventional file transfer technologies
Contact B2B Next if you have questions or need more information about IBM Aspera High-Speed File Transfer.