IBM Sterling File Gateway
A scalable, secure and always-on edge-based gateway that consolidates file transfers on a single platform
BM Sterling File Gateway consolidates disparate file transfer activity centers and facilitates the secure exchange of file-based data over the Internet.
Companies are expanding internet-based file transfer activity with their trading partners, but FTP and unsafe controls over file transfer servers, provide risks and operational problems.
Consolidate and take control over edge-based file transfers
IBM File Gateway can help you increase secure and reliable file transfer with your trading partners.
Improve partner incorporation, security and file addressing with features including:
- The incorporation wizard and the reusable templates allow the rapid incorporation of new partners
- Configure group-based controls to minimize the management of business partner relationships
- Use import / export functionality to minimize the risk of production updates to partner configurations
- SSH / SCP, HTTP, HTTPS, IBM Sterling Connect: Direct, IBM Sterling Connect: Direct Secure Plus, WebDAV, SOAP, ODETTE
- Support AS1, AS2 and AS3
- Expandable for custom protocols
- Use Zip and GZIP to compress file
- Create predefined business processes based on events to minimize configuration andmanagement of process flows
- Various encryption standards (PGP, SSL / TLS, S / MIME)
- Single sign-on, LDAP, and user authentication
- Encrypt both current and inactive files
- The event log provides complete audit trail of file transfer activities
Management and visibility
- MyFileGateway provides business partners with secure access to initiate upload and download requests
- Real-time monitoring and a self-service portal ensure visibility to business and IT users aboutongoing file transfers
- Supervise file transfer activity exceptionally through event management notifications
- Auditing and reporting provide the metrics needed to verify compliance with regulations andadherence to service level agreements
- Native clusters in horizontal and vertical cluster support the consolidation of file transfer servers and the growth of business partner collaboration
- The technical architecture supports large volumes of very large file and file transfers withoutcompromising performance
File processing and addressing.
- Use mapping functions to manage file name relationships
- Automate the replay, reprocessing, and forwarding associated with failed file transfers
- Intelligent file addressing based on the sender, file name, file type, and file content
- Reusable templates reduce the time spent by staff in creating and managing file transfer processes
IBM File Gateway descriptive Image
Contact B2B Next if you have questions or need more information about IBM Sterling File Gateway.